G1 Thin Pcs does not sell products on a trial/testing basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering…
(1) Goods and services – sales and service taxes are extra on total billing,
(2) Price of products will be changed periodically as per the market, customer needs to get updated price before ordering
G1 Thin Pcs shall use reasonable endeavours to dispatch goods by the date agreed with the customer, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays caused by delivery companies or manufacturer lead times. If a delay is likely, we shall contact the customer and advise of the delay. A customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to cancel an order when advised of a delay if the revised delivery date is greater than 14 working days.
If G1 Thin Pcs cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, G1 Thin Pcs reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. In such a case, if the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered, he or she may cancel the order and require the refund of any money paid to G1 Thin Pcs in respect of that order, including carriage charges. This shall be the sole remedy of the Customer in these circumstances.
Warranties and Returns:-
- Goods once sold cannot be taken back or exchanged
- Our risk and responsibility ceases after the goods leave our warehouse
- 1 year standard warranty for all the goods from the date of invoice
- Extended warranty is to be claimed by the customer as according to the manufacturers’ warranty policy
- Manufacture’s policy of warranty for repair/replacement applies only if the parts are in good physical condition. Products with broken/burn, pin bends, cracks, missing/tampered components and tampered warranty stickers will be rejected and considered as warranty void
- No warranty for Burns & Physical Damages
- Original cash bill has to be produced for claiming warranty
- No warranty for Adaptors, Cables, Batteries, Head/Ear Phones, Speakers and other Accessories and Consumables Products
- For claiming the warranty you can directly bring the product to our service center. We request you not to apply your own methods to resolve the problem. Failing to do this may lead to void of warranty and the repair/replacement will be carried out at our own risk
- Warranty doesn’t include Operating System and the Software errors/ problems
- Subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction.
In the event that G1 Thin Pcs agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned to G1 Thin Pcs’s prior written agreement within 10 days of delivery. The goods must be in perfect re-saleable condition.
G1 Thin Pcs cannot be held responsible for equipment installed or configured when the equipment has subsequently been altered or configured by persons other than G1 Thin Pcs.
Please note that special terms apply to Consumers who wish to return goods:-
(1) G1 Thin Pcs is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases we offer the returns facilities described below.
Do not write directly on the device and manufacturer’s packaging. Any defacement of the manufacturer’s packaging or damage caused by inadequate packaging may result in the rejection of the return or an additional restocking fee, at G1 Thin Pcs’s sole discretion.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer’s documentation, all goods delivered carry a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
G1 Thin Pcs cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. It is the Customer’s responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damage.
Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to insure the goods for their full value.
If following the testing process, the product is found to be in good working order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs of this return will be your responsibility.
This warranty shall not apply if the goods have been worked upon, altered or damaged in any way by the Customer or its employees or agents, or to goods not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Clarifications on Services
After the implementation of thin clients or products of G1 Thin Pcs, G1 Thin Pcs will not give onsite warranty support on hardware or software related services for free.. As we can provide 15/7 remote support for free; We can help You on thin client trouble shooting and there issues… We will not give support for any third party hardware or software which is not related to G1 Thin Pcs; so customer needs to contact customer care of their respective manufacturers…
G1 Thin Pcs’s liability:-
1)In its dealings with Business Customers, G1 Thin Pcs shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships loss of data and other financial loss. (“Financial loss” in this sense does not refer to the price you have paid for the goods, which we may be liable to refund to you, in whole or in part, if the goods are faulty or do not comply with their description). G1 Thin Pcs’s liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced amount of the relevant order.
(2) Nothing in this agreement shall limit G1 Thin Pcs’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
Its end user responsibility to get licensed software for all there application installed in the pcs. We are not responsible for any illegal software used by the customers for any of the software’s.
Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available on this web site for informational purposes only. No part of the information on this site may be used, redistributed, copied or reproduced, without the prior written consent of G1 thin pcs.
Trade names and Trade Marks:-
(1) Trade names and marks (other than G1 Thin Pcs’s) are not always indications of the actual manufacturer of a particular product and may rather be indicative of general use systems and machines associated with such products.
G1 Thin PCs as been registered under TM-74.AA084.18061.
Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved – G1 Thin Pcs Legal / Privacy