TERMS AND CONDITIONS
G1 IT Services does not sell products on a trial/testing basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering…
Goods once sold cannot be taken back or exchanged
Price of products will be changed periodically as per the market, customer needs to get updated price before ordering
G1 IT Services shall use reasonable endeavors to dispatch goods by the date agreed with the customer, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays caused by delivery companies or manufacturer lead times. We shall contact the customer and advise of the delay.
If G1 IT Services cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, G1 IT Services reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. In such a case, if the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered, he or she may cancel the order and get the refund of entire money paid to G1 IT Services in respect of that order, this shall be the sole remedy of the Customer in these circumstances.
Quick Note on Warranty
G1 IT Services is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases we offer the returns facilities described below.
- Proof of Invoice has to be produced for claiming warranty
- G1 Thin client as 1 year standard return to base warranty from the date of invoice
- If customer is entitled for Extended warranty, This as to be claimed by the customer by submitting the invoice
- As per the policy of warranty for repair/replacement applies only if the parts are in good physical condition. We request you not to apply your own methods to resolve the problem, Failing to do this may lead to void of warranty
- Products with broken/burn, pin bends, cracks, missing/tampered components and tampered warranty stickers will be rejected and considered as warranty void..
- No warranty for Burns & Physical Damages
- No warranty for Adaptors, Cables, Batteries, Head/Ear Phones, Speakers and other Accessories, Unless stated in invoice
- For claiming the warranty you can directly send the product to our office or contact Vendors.
- Warranty and support doesn’t include for Operating System and the Software errors/ problems which is installed in thin client server..
- Subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction.
Quick note to check on returning the goods to claim warranty:-
It is the Customer’s responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damage to the product while sending to us.
Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by standard couriers, tracking Numbers should be provided to us over the email and get the acknowledgement.
In the testing process, If the product is found to be in good working order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs of this return will be your responsibility.
Clarifications on Services
After the implementation of thin clients or other computer products of respective manufacturers, we are providing 15/7 remote support for free; we can help you on thin client Connectivity issues which you will be facing to connect to thin client server
It’s not our responsibility to give support for any third party hardware or software used by customer which is not related to G1 IT Services; so customer needs to contact customer care of their respective manufacturers…
G1 Thin client pc carry’s return to base warranty Policy for its hardware issue..
Other than thin client hardware and connectivity Help, if customer requires extended service on their requirement that will be chargeable…
G1 IT Services liability:-
1) At any circumstances G1 IT Services is not responsible for any direct and indirect damage, loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, loss of data and other financial loss by using our product or service.
Its end user responsibility to get licensed software for all their application installed in the computers. We are not responsible for any illegal software used by the customers for any of the software’s.
Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available on this web site for informational purposes only. No part of the information on this site may be used, redistributed, copied or reproduced, without the prior written consent of G1 IT Services
Trade names and Trade Marks:-
(1) Trade names and marks (other than G1 Thin Client PC) are always indications of the actual manufacturer of a particular product and may rather be indicative of general use systems and machines associated with such products.
G1 Thin client PC as been registered under TM-74.AA084.18061.
Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved – G1 IT Services Legal / Privacy